Why is it called Hawa Mahal?
Why was Hawa Mahal built?
Architecture and design
The most important thing to know when visiting Hawa Mahal
- Visiting time is from 9 am to 5:00 pm (IST).
- The entrance for national tourists is RS 50, while it is RS 200 for foreign tourists.
- There is a small archaeological museum inside the Palace, which exhibits miniature paintings and some rich relics, as ceremonial armor.
- The Palace is now under the care of the archaeological department of the government of Rajasthan.
- you can book a ticket online or ask us to plan a trip to Hawa Jaipur
Hawa Mahal is a very interesting structure. It is one of its kind in the whole world. While it may not interest everyone, heritage, history, art and architecture enthusiasts should not miss exploring the Hawa Mahal complex.