In the honeymoon trips in India you can not miss a tour of the state of Rajasthan, where you can contemplate the ancient kingdoms that today keep their fortresses and palaces alive . The perfect place to share romantic moments with your partner. Instants of great intensity that are recorded forever in your retina and become part of the common memories , which will remain clear no matter how old the years go by. Enjoy Rajasthan as a couple!
1. Among the most romantic places in Rajasthan is Jaipur, known as the Pink City because of the color of the sandstone used in its buildings. A city that offers exotic bazaars on the edge of the Thar Desert and places like the Palace of the Winds or the Amber Fort , impressive by day and imposing when it is illuminated at night, controlling everything from above.
2. Udaipur is called the city of dawn and couples who come to her on their honeymoon attest that it is one of the most romantic in the country. Surrounded by lush mountains and impressive lakes, nothing better than contemplating for a moment the ivory palaces on Lake Pichola . A view that makes you hold your breath. A place where hurries and worries are far away.
3. If you want to feel protagonists of the Arabian Nights, nothing better than to enter the palaces, forts and temples of Jodhpur , whose intense colors contrast with the nearby desert of Thar. It is the opportunity to go back several centuries and imagine life in a place that hypnotizes and falls in equal parts .
4. They say that in Jaisalmer, the golden city , one can see one of the most beautiful sunsets in India . Fort Rajwada boasts the honor of being the oldest inhabited walled structure in the world. It is a magical place to contemplate how its stone walls are capturing the last rays of sun, forming a romantic scenario of honey color.
5. Ajmer gives the lovers the views of Pushkar Lake , a sacred place and pilgrimage, and many legends . Hindus believe that the gods released a swan with a lotus flower in its beak. Where the swan dropped the flower, Brahma would make a great iagñá . And the place chosen was this one.
6. In Mount Abu you will have the opportunity to walk through authentic bazaars where you can buy articles in marble, sandalwood and stone . In the market Nakki Lake you can make with those objects of decoration that will become part of your home, from saris to traditional bracelets or crafts.
7. Bikaner is a place of millenary temples , where you can discover the true essence of Indian culture, while in
8. Bundi you will have the sensation of having stepped back in time while you walk surrounded by exquisite temples and palaces.
9. Sawai Madhopur will be the base that will allow you to get to know the Ranthambore National Park , the home of the tigers and in
10. Samode will have the opportunity to feel maharajas for a day staying in their beautiful palace.