Jaipur, the ‘pink city of India’ is best known for its royalty and the wonderful monuments. But, very few people are aware of the list of infinite things that make it a must-see shopping destination. There are undoubtedly some notable shopping places in Jaipur that can enrich your total shopping experience ten-fold.
If you are a buyer, then look no where else for a buyers paradise! The unique beauty and the traditional touch in things will leave you hurt in no time. You do not have to wonder about what places to visit in Jaipur to go shopping. This Jaipur shopping guide will answer everything.
See the exclusive list of shopping places in Jaipur where you should shop until it falls:
1. Johari Bazaar
If you are visiting Jaipur city for the first time and finding a famous market for shopping, go to Johari Bazaar-because it has many things for you! But it is also one of the best places to shop in Jaipur, so you will find there shops full of people with a variety of products.
You can also call the Johari market as the address of jewelry purchases, as it offers you the wide range of artificial to real jewelry items for wedding and everyday purpose.
I am not saying that this is the cheapest place in Jaipur to go shopping, but if you are good at negotiating, you will surely get the items at a reasonable price.
- What to buy: gold, silver, emerald, diamond and Kundan jewelry, saris and lehengas, quilts.
- Synchronization of Jaipuri: 10:00 am to 11:00 PM ; Open every day of the week.
- How to get there: Johari Bazaar can be reached easily through taxis, available everywhere in the city. The facilities of Rajasthan State Transport Corporation can also be served.
- Where to eat: Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur Jungle, Chitra cafeteria, LMB, and Kalapani cafe.
2. Tripolia bazaar
India is famous for traditional handcrafted ethnic jewelry especially the lacquer jewelry that comes from Rajasthan. This traditional handcrafted ethnic jewelry from West Rajasthan in India is made in time honored way by ancient methods passed down by generations of jewelry makers.
The Tripolia Bazaar is widely known for its LAC jewelry and the beautiful varieties of bracelets. You can find bracelets of every shade and shade here. You can also buy textiles in this Bazaar.
Flooded with trend fashion items with a traditional touch such as the popular Bandini tie and dye fabrics with rich embroideries that this Bazaar will stun. You can also buy designer rugs and other traditional merchandise.
- What to buy: lacquer bracelets, brass-ware, rugs, precious stones and jewelry.
- Timings: 10:00 am to 7:00 PM ; closed on Sundays
- How to get there: Tripoli Bazar is strategically located in the heart of the city, and is easily accessible through local transportation facilities.
- Where to eat: Jaipur Jungle, Chokhi Dhani Restaurant, Kalapani Cafe, Nation BBQ, and Chitra Cafeteria.
3. Chandpole Bazaar
This Bazaar is where you will find one of the best creations of Rajasthani crafts, carvings made of marble and other textile products. Khazanewalon Ka Rasta, popular for traditional things, is another site for the same things as wood carvings and stones, carpets, turbans.
If you visit this Bazaar do not forget to buy the marble sculptures that come in all the designs.
- What to buy: do not forget to buy marble sculptures that come in all shades and designs and enjoy in Jaipur Street Shopping.
- Timing: 11 AM onwards, open every day of the week
- Location: Indira Bazar, Desh, Jhotwara, Jaipur
- Nearest bus stop : Choti Chopad bus stop.
4. Kishanpole Bazaar
The idea of shopping in Jaipur is enough to trigger the imagination of the colorful handmade textiles. Well, Kishanpole Bazaar is the place to go for textiles. In addition, this market is also famous for the beautiful wooden crafts that are made and sold by the local expert artists. You can easily take back these carvings and fine-crafted wood sculptures as souvenirs for your near and dear ones.
- What to buy : check out the wonderful wooden sculptures and souvenirs at this shopping place in Jaipur.
- Timing: 11 AM to 9 PM , open every day of the week.
- How to get there: Kishanpole Bazar Road, Jaipur.
- Nearest bus stop : Choti Chopad bus stop.
Check Out: Hire Car In India
5. Bazar Nehru
Another important shopping destination in Jaipur is the Nehru Bazaar. If you are looking at buying beautiful Rajasthani mojris then this is the place to go. There are mojris in different colors and styles and you will be spoiled for choice. The Nehru Bazaar also has hand printed clothing and bandhani dupattas at affordable prices.
- What to buy: Rajasthani jootis, trinkets, perfumes, and made-up garments.
- Timings: 10:30 am to 7:30 PM ; Open every day of the week.
- How to get there: Nehru Bazaar is located on MI Road, in the heart of the city. The state bus, private taxis and auto rickshaws travel between the market and other important parts of Jaipur.
- Where to eat: Mohan Restaurant, Neelam Dhaba, Guddu Softy Corner, Dev Hotel, and Purana Pandit PavBhaji.
6. Bazaar of Sireh Deori
Facing the famous Hawa Mahal , this is a perfect place to shop on the street in Jaipur . Leather shoes, puppets, knick-knacks and some unique hangings are frequently purchased items from this Bazaar, which are made exclusively in Jaipur. Another specialty of this place is camel leather goods, such as belts and bags, which on a personal level is not supportive.
- What to buy: from all the shopping places in Jaipur, you will get the best camel skin products here.
- Timing: 11 AM onwards, open every day of the week.
- Location: Sireh Deori Gate, Tulsi Marg, JDA Market, Jaipur.
- Nearest bus stop : Badi Choupad bus stop.
7. Bapu bazaar
If you are an Ultimate buyer and looking for better deals, then you can immediately visit BAPU Bazaar .
The area is prominent for its Jaipuri quilts, rajastháni mojris, traditional textiles, block prints, bandhej work and a wide range of peculiar artificial accessories. And, when it comes to negotiation, traders and customers are superior in negotiation, because negotiation is the keyword here.
To feel a sense of pride Advice for you! Just pretend that you are going, and you will get your agreement that will not let you lose and will undoubtedly be called again.
- What to buy: mojari shoes, camel leather products, handicrafts, textiles, marble and sandstone carvings, and Rajasthani souvenirs.
- Times: 10:30 am to 7:30 PM ; open every day of the week
- How to get there: BAPU Bazaar is located in the heart of Jaipur, on my road well accessible from any corner of the city through bus, auto rickshaw and taxis.
- Where to eat: Indian ice cream and KulfiFaluda, Laxmi chat Bhandar, Valentine coffee, and Garam Masala.
8. Mirza Ismail’s Path (my way)
Glamorous showrooms that define a unique hot fashion place along with a gourmet paradise on their own with some exclusive restaurants in the area.
This market is tied with all brands and also has a Juneja art gallery for art lovers. And, if you are a monster of the movie, then here you can also enjoy nice crowd at Raj Mandir.
- What to buy: Be sure to buy the colorful pots and wooden souvenirs of this shopping place in Jaipur.
- Timing: 7 days of opening | Times of Mirza Ismail Road – 11 AM onwards.
- Location: My Road, Jaipur
- Nearest bus stop : Ajmeri Gate bus stop.
9. Gaurav Tower
Located in Malviya Nagar, Gaurav Tower is one of the best places to shop in Jaipur. It is an interesting brew of shopping and dining extravagance, family entertainment, and leisure.
The shopping center houses an eclectic collection of more than 100 retail showrooms with top-notch national and international brands. If you are aware of the brand or looking for a perfect destination for fun, food and shopping, Gaurav Towers is one of the ideal places to be.
All the outlets here are absolutely non-business stores. However, check if discounts are available or not. Carrying good money like shopping here can be expensive.
- What to buy: designer clothes, shoes, electronics, furniture, jewelry, perfumes, and many.
- More times: 9:30 am to 11:00 pm ; Open every day of the week.
- How to get there: Gaurav Towers is a popular shopping center in Jaipur, and is well connected by taxi, auto rickshaw and bus.
- Where to eat: there is a food court and other restaurants in the Gaurav tower that serve lip delicacies around the clock.
These are the beautiful destinations of the unique shopping to Jaipur, which is what makes Jaipur the cultural shopping capital. So, the next time you visit this majestic city, be sure to go out to these places to shop in Jaipur and return home with your hands full of shopping items and your heart full of happiness!